Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Review

What's not to say? This was hands down across the board incredible. Every single facet of the game was brilliant. Brilliant!

War On Terrorism War On Terrorism

Review

Even after a few years, this game is rather fun. It has aged surprisingly well, a testament to the fine craftsmanship involved in constructing the game. Simply delightful.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Gadzooks, it was entertaining!

Very fun. Oh and if anyone wants to pay me 49.05 for this account please contact me. Strictly business.

Middle Age Tamagotchi Middle Age Tamagotchi

Load times

The loading time between actions really took away from the game. I am still entirely interested in playing the game, but I can't stand the long load times. Great job on all other aspects though.

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

Fine work

Very hard, was a great fun game but I wasnt willing to learn each obstacles nuance, frustrating to make little progress, die, make a little more progress, die, ect. Great music and menus though! Space jump was rad too, though difficulty was the games downfall.

Rig Rig

I liked it

I enjoyed the premise of the game, but I could not complete it though. I got to the computer and had to quit. Reminded me of Police Quest a game Maxis put out along time ago. Nice job.

1nate7 responds:

Thanks!

Build-A-KrabbyPatty Build-A-KrabbyPatty

That was fun

Build a Krabby Patty is a romp of a flash game. It was quite enjoyable to learn the ins and outs of the krabby patty industry. Fun stuff.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Fun but tedious

It was fun, and the game is now running itself as I write this. It is very tedious after awhile and the sound is annoying 30 levels in. An audio on/off button would be nice, as well as the introduction of more enemies since it's basically been 31000 soliders(so far) blowing up without even getting halfway across the screen. Oh yeah and at about level 16 the game is basically running itself fairly well. I am only advancing the game further to see what the last upgrades are for the base. Nice Job.

The Interrogation The Interrogation

Fantastic

This series has been one of the most enjoyable games to play on Newgrounds and actually requires some thought to accomplish. This was alot of fun.

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Nice job

I wonder how many kids have masterbated to your game? Nice work, atmosphere is nice, fun to play.